Faith is substance-Hope is Goal-setter
Without faith it is impossible to please God, faith is the substance which moves the hand of God. Faith is the connector to the Supernatural power of God, without faith, the promises of God are unable to come into the now. Most people are hoping for something to happen to them when it has already been completed. Faith is….
- God has already done all He is going to do about your healing.
- He has done all He will ever do about your finances.
- He has done all He will ever do about the devil until the end of times.
The promises of God have already been spoken. God’s perfect will is His Word! The New Testament (Covenant) is the last will and testament of Jesus/Yeshua. He has already said “YES” to it. Not a matter of what He is going to do someday, it’s a matter of us receiving what He has already done.
To Hope is to wait for with joy and full confidence, knowing that it is already finished.
Law of Faith
Faith is a law, rather it is a law of God. God used His faith to create the following: Genesis 1:1-26,
- In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth.
- And the earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
- And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
- And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
- And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning was the first day.
- And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
- And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
When God spoke it became. Man was made in the image and likeness of Himself. Man has the ability through Christ to co-create with God through the words we speak. Just as God said and it was, so is the man or women who are In-Christ.
In Romans 8:2-7, we see something quite interesting:
2For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. 3For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: 4That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 5For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh, but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. 6For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. 7Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. 8So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. 9But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if any man has not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. 10And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. 11But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
The Law of God referenced here is The Law of Faith. Just like the law of gravity which works whether you believe in it or not: it doesn’t change the effect of the Law of Gravity. The same is true for the Law of Faith. In verse eight we see that the carnal mind is enmity against God; were therefore, the carnal mind can’t operate in God’s Law of Faith. Faith works in the heart or the spirit of man. Man has three attributes just like God because were created in His image and likeness (Genesis 1:26-27). We are Spirit, Soul (Five Senses), and body. Faith is a spiritual force which works in the spirit of man, not in the mind.
In conclusion, do what it says in Joshua 1:8:8This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. (KJV)